1 year ago
-
My Sisterlock Installation
March 9, 2010 by Roni Rahseedah
-
525 medium and large pattern #4
in 19.5 hours spread over 2 days
-
Banded for first shampoo
Banded at base and ends to avoid slippage!
-
Thank you!
For every post, blog, youtube videos my sincerest thanks!
-
So having fun!!
Temporary colored and blue rod set ends
watch and learn
Loading...
WATCH and DROOL
How to by Nakisha
Roller set by Salkis
loc loops / chescaleigh
pipe cleaners / chescalocs
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
before, then and now
Before I began this journey I had 8-9 inches of natural hair. My texture is a very loose curl pattern with an abundance of frizz. On day 1 I was shocked at how much scalp was prominent. However, I have lovingly wrapped my hair at night, withstood no oils or moisturizer usage, banded, braided and banded again, separated and I am still in love. The difference in the amount of scalp is evident by week 2.

